- Mix AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY with equal parts of apple cider vinegar* or water.
- It is best to use a glass, pottery, or wooden bowl.
- Stir the mixture until it is a smooth paste – add more clay or liquid as needed.
- Apply 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick layer of clay to the face or other areas and let it dry.
- Drying times vary, but times are generally 5 minutes for delicate skin and 15- 20 minutes for normal skin.
- You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation.
- Remove clay by washing with warm water.
- Use it once per week with Nature Secret Soap
Slight redness may appear after removing the clay.
This is normal and will disappear in approximately 30minutes.
Use only 100% apple cider vinegar. Raw is preferable to Discontinue if a rash appears. For external use only.